Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sugarpill Sweetheart Palette - Review, Photos, Swatches

I'm back from a looong vacation! Thanks for hanging in there with me :)

Picking up right where I left off, here is the last of my Sugarpill palettes, Sweetheart: 
The shades are Dollipop (hot pink), Afterparty (bright blue), Midori (vibrant green), and Tako (white). As you can tell, the quality, consistency, and pigmentation is (surprise, surprise), SUPERB.

As with all Sugarpill products I have reviewed thus far, I have absolutely no criticisms. Such a lovely brand with an equally lovely line. For a more detailed review, you can check out my Burning Heart palette post. You may also want to check out Heartbreaker!

Aren't these shades gorgeous? You can purchase Sweetheart and other palettes in Sugarpill's online shop for $34 each. For that price you get a very generous amount of high quality eyeshadow; you can't go wrong!

0 comments:

Post a Comment