Monday, September 3, 2012

KBShimmer Elle, Watercolor, Vegas Bomb - Review, Swatches, Photos

Life stuff is killing me, guys :( Luckily today is a day off work and a day when I did my best impression of a lump of potato, so have some KBShimmer! :D

Elle, a gorgeous gray creme with gray, pink, gold, white, and blue glitter. Shown as two coats over one coat over Zoya Dove.

Vegas Bomb, and lemon yellow creme/jelly with an explosion of multi-colored glitter. Totally awesome. Three coats.

Watercolor, a bright, medium blue creme with some super cool bright pink glitter (and other glitter). Two coats.

Very lovely. Vegas Bomb was a bit sheer, and next time I wear it I'll make sure to undercoat with a yellow creme. But, as noted, completely awesome. Watercolor is perfect and I've never met a lacquer with a more fitting name - the glitter looks like tiny brushstroke dabs. Overall, KBShimmer offers some truly unique colors at a very reasonable indie price ($8.50). Unfortunately Vegas Bomb was discontinued, but you can purchase the others from the KBShimmer online shop here.

Thanks for sticking reading! I really appreciate it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment