Monday, August 13, 2012

365 Days of Color Polish in Summer Dream, Cotton Candy - Swatches, Review, Photos

Two more lovely indie polishes! These are from 365 Days of Color and, to the surprise of absolutely no one, I love them!

This is Cotton Candy, an adorable white creme with sparse hexagonal blue and pink glitters:

Isn't this super fun? I think I may not have shaken the bottle well enough; other swatches I've seen contain slightly more glitter, but I love this nonetheless. The white is rich, creamy, and non-streaky. Fabulous formula and application.

This is Summer Dream, an aqua blue jelly with a cacophony of glitter:

Once again, gorgeous. So great for summer! The colorful glitter works well with the understated light blue base. Both of these are so spectacular, I can't wait to try more 365 Days of Color polishes!

These are available here!

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Summer dream looks beautiful! I might have to pick some up.

    ReplyDelete