Friday, July 6, 2012

Fanservice Nails Happy Frog - Photos, Swatches, Review

Lately I've been eating up indie nail polishes like they're the best chocolate cake ever and, in some ways, they are! Indie companies frequently feature fun and sparkly colors that are hard to dupe. Because of the relatively small quantities made and relative unfamiliarity among the public when compared with the major drug store brands, you can be quite certain that what you purchase will be a unique color among your friends and consequently a major source of polish envy :P

Most recently, I have bought a few shades from Fanservice Nails, an indie brand that can be purchased here on Etsy. I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction, and got some lovely colors to boot. Here is Happy Frog, a pale grass green creme with green and holographic glitter. 


Pretty, no? I used three coats for the swatches above and it came out perfectly. A topcoat would have smoothed out the roughness, but it's still not very noticeable at all. I can't wait to show you more of Fanservice Nails' polishes! I can guarantee that they are at least as beautiful ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment