Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in Provence, Rain Forest - Swatches, Photos, Review

Back, after a short hiatus! As a sign of my remorse I offer you a couple of Revlon's new nail polishes! I've seen the shiny, new displays front and center at every every every drugstore, and there's only so much temptation a girl-who-is-somewhat-really-obsessed-with-makeup can take before yielding.

This is Provence, a dusty, pale lavender gray creme. Reminds me of sailing on a murky, breezy summer afternoon, just before a thunderstorm. Not all that unique, but a pleasant color nonetheless. I used two coats.

Rainforest, a dark forest green jelly with glitter. Two coats.

What do you think? Have you too been tempted by these new Revlon lacquers? The formula was solid and smooth, with no notable issues. Unfortunately I've not worn a full manicure with this polish so I can't attest to the wear time. Overall, while nothing outlandishly revolutionary, you can find many decent classic shades in this new Revlon repertoire to fill the gaps in your collection (and Rain Forest is truly gorgeous!). They are available at drugstores for $7.99 each.

1 comment:

  1. Rainforest is beautiful. It reminds me of NARS Zulu, but with glitter. :)

    ReplyDelete