Saturday, October 1, 2011

Head2Toe Beauty Nail Polish Haul + Blue Eye Look

Disney can keep its silly little fairy castles with its silly little giant mice because as far as I'm concerned, the Head2ToeBeauty store has taken over reign as The Happiest Place on Earth!

Last weekend my BFF and I made the roughly hour-long trek to South Elgin, where H2T's brick-and-mortar showroom is located. The shop is in a small, unassuming strip mall, nearly lost among the surrounding assortment of asian markets and restaurants. Inside, however... it's nail polish nirvana! Prepare to be bombarded by shelf after shelf of glorious lacquer bottles, placed with no real rhyme or reason, organized in no discernible order. Part of the experience is sifting through the chaos until something catches your eye and, if you're looking for something particular, know that the owners are absolute MAGIC at finding what you're seeking.

Here's my final haul, and note that this is me exercising an ungodly amount of self-restraint -


:D Some more photos -







How gorgeous is Alias? Reminds me of the Small Magellanic Cloud, one of our closest neighboring galaxies at a mere 200,000 light years away! 8D


I can't wait to start trying some of these lacquers after my polish detox (gotta heal those nails :)!

In the meantime, here's a quick and easy blue look I did the other day primarily using Chanel's lovely Lagons palette -




List of products used --
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance
-All four colors of Chanel Lagons
-Armani Eyes to Kill Blast of Blue Eyeshadow
-Nyx Ultra Chic palette
-Buxom Insider Eyeliner in Pearl (lower waterline)
-Lancome Artliner Eyeliner in Noir
-Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara

Hope everyone is having a fun, relaxing weekend, and thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment