Saturday, October 29, 2011

e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliners in Black, Gunmetal - Swatches, Photos

I liked the performance and price of the e.l.f. cream eyeliners I reviewed here so much, I bought two more!

To be honest I didn't test these for wear time (I hope they're comparable to the good results I had with Plum Purple and Metallic Olive), but I though I'd share swatches and photos.
Flash
No flash
The black is very.. black! 8D The metallic is very shiny and pretty, and I'm excited to try it for perhaps a smoky or otherwise dramatic eye.. These are $3 each, purchasable at Target or through the e.l.f site. For a detailed review of e.l.f.'s cream liner formula, see this post.

That's all I've got. Off to enjoy this fine Saturday evening, as I hope you are doing too :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment