Sunday, July 10, 2011

Revlon Scented Nail Enamel - ALL (well, almost..) Swatches - Grapefruit Fizz, Grape Fizz, Colada Fizz, Watermelon Fizz, Appletini Fizz, Mint Fizz

I adore these glass-flecked, scented polishes! They're bright and light-hearted and sparkly, perfect for summer. I reviewed Orange Fizz previously here.

Mint Fizz (bright blue with a hint of turquoise) -


 (Three coats)

Grapefruit Fizz (light, bright pink) -



Watermelon Fizz (watermelon/blood orange) -



Appletini Fizz (bright lime/chartreuse. This one smells too, too good!)



Colada Fizz (dreamy, very, very pale blue) -




Grape Fizz (medium bright purple with a hint of fuschia) -



I believe I extolled the virtues of these polishes in my Orange Fizz post, but to recap: the colors are beautiful and vibrant, though many are sheer. Colada especially would make a lovely layering shade. The formula is surprisingly long-lasting with a good base and top coat, staying devoid of chips (though with minor tip-wear) for about eight days. Some of the scents are too candy-sweet for me (Grape, Watermelon) but it's a fun concept and, though still artificial, much more pleasant than the chemical-y scent accompanying most lacquers.

My hands-down favorite is Grape Fizz! It's not a very common color and it looks so squishy I just want to poke it to see if it jiggles :3

Is the weekend already over? :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment