Wednesday, July 20, 2011

CoverGirl Lip Perfection Review + Swatches: Rapture, Temptress, Darling, Enchantress, Delight, Temptation, Flame, Fairytale, Spellbound

Man, I wish I currently possessed the coherency (it's been a looooong day) to express how fantastic CoverGirl's Lip Perfection lipsticks are! I love everything about them, from the colors to the texture to the price (about $6.99 each). As soon as I purchased my first one I knew it was going to become a thing where I couldn't stop buying them, and I was right! Here are swatches -

Rapture -


Temptress -



Darling -



Enchantress -



Delight -



Temptation -



Flame -



Fairytale -



Spellbound -



And a recap, side-by-side -


L to R - Rapture, Temptress, Darling, Enchantress, Delight, Temptation, Flame, Fairytale, Spellbound

The formula is pretty great - moisturizing, more so than regular chapstick (but not as much as EOS lip balm or Jack Black lip balm), and it stays on and on and on, lasting through my morning green tea latte, mid-morning snack, and even lunch! For me Lip Perfection's life-span is about six hours, after which it fades evenly leaving a nice stain. These lipsticks are now a must-have for me, and I have at least one on me at ALL TIMES. The price can't be beat! My favorite is Spellbound - a fun, vibrant fuchsia that's still wearable enough for everyday use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment